Hotel Fact Sheet
Located in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, in the eastern region of the Great Smoky Mountain range, The Park Vista is only 17 miles from the Gatlinburg-Pigeon Forge Airport (GKT) and 50 miles from the McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS).
The Park Vista hotel provides guests with a warm and welcoming mountain experience surrounded by limitless recreational activities and breathtaking scenery.
In an effort to preserve our beautiful Smoky Mountains, The Park Vista DoubleTree has several programs and "green" initiatives in place. These initiatives include: Low voltage, energy efficient lighting; ongoing maintenance programs focused on weather-proofing all outdoor entrances, minimizing electrical and gas consumption where ever possible; locally purchasing fruits and vegetables as well as other supplies when available; offering guests the option to forgo daily bed sheet changes during an extended stay; and a committee of team members who meet monthly focusing on the hotel's Energy Consumption and ways to improve and reduce our carbon footprint. We hope when you visit with us that you will also be cognizant of ways you too can help us make a difference in preserving our surroundings.
About our hotel:
- Located in Gatlinburg, Tennessee nearby Pigeon Forge
- 30 minutes from the Gatlinburg-Pigeon Forge Airport
- 1.5 hours from the McGhee Tyson Airport
- 300 newly renovated guestrooms and suites
- Circular high-rise design overlooking the Smoky Mountains
- Two restaurants featuring indoor and outdoor dining
- Over 25,000 square feet of meeting and conference space
- Graciously accommodates families and groups
- Features catering and banquet services
- Offers hotel packages